An amazingly tough day for being so flat, owing to a 15 mph easterly headwind.
My head was staring into the pavement for long enough that I thoughts about a top ten list of stuff I had seen on the road since my last list roughly a month ago, and its disposition:
- New mens XXL camo hunting jacket (left it at a campground for the taking).
- Patagonia L fleece hoodie (left it hanging on a fence post, too small for me)
- Brand new fishing lure in the bag (gave it away to a fisherman)
- Flat headed shovel, excellent condition (left it in the breakdown lane)
- Good needle nose pliers (gave it to a couple from PA, motorcycle mechanics)
- Adjustable wrench (kept it!)
- Mens cotton hoodie, size XXL (left it in the ditch)
- Steelhead fly (kept it for good luck!)
- Pitchfork (left it in the breakdown lane)
- 2 shucked whole ears of corn (see Kansas kurling from previous post!)